Ask almost any American about chiropractors and what they do, and you’re bound to get a load of misinformation, myths and downright lies. Its not the fault of the average person really. Unfortunately, a war on chiropractic, and other forms of alternative medicine, has been initiated by some in Western traditional medicine and the propaganda that has been spread has frightened many away from trying the treatment for themselves. Therefore, many Americans still believe that chiropractors belong to some type of pseudo-science that ends up doing more harm than good. More and more studies are starting to turn the tide, however, bringing more people around to the discovery that chiropractic adjustments do more than deliver drug-free pain relief.
How your chiropractor in Woodstock can help
After starting regular visits with a chiropractor in Woodstock, many of our patients report that previously existing health issues either lessened in intensity or frequency, or had diminished altogether. Body-wide health improvements include:
- Increased fertility – Numerous couples who had previously experienced trouble trying to conceive, found that unblocking nerve signals through spinal adjustments helped result in healthy pregnancies.
- Easier periods – Women of all ages also reported that periods were easier and less complicated during chiropractic care.
- A stronger immune system – Studies show that those who undergo routine spinal adjustments experience the flu, colds and other common illnesses less than their chiropractor-shunning counterparts.
- Improved digestion – Chiropractic care has been shown to help with both constipation and recurring diarrhea, acid reflux and heartburn.
- Greater range of motion – Arthritis sufferers are just some of those patients that report enjoying pain free movement in both small and large joints; allowing the pain-free engagement of daily activities.
Combining the unique disciplines of medicine, chiropractic, disc compression, and neuro-diagnostics in a state-of-the-art facility, Innovative Health and Wellness treats conditions ranging from chronic pain to peripheral neuropathy to food sensitivity.