Throughout your life, hormones play a crucial role in maintaining your health. Your body produces these chemicals to stabilize many of its systems. Proper balance of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone are essential for optimal muscle tone, bone health, libido, fertility and a healthy menstrual cycle.
Many women have found that a personalized hormone replacement therapy has positive benefits before, during or after menopause. Optimal skin tone, easier weight management, and increased energy levels are just a few of the benefits for women in menopause and women close to menopause (peri- menopause). Imbalanced hormones also affect sleep, metabolic rate and immune system function, and contribute to the development of osteoporosis, breast and endometrial cancer, and heart disease.
If you are in menopause or have concerns about your need for hormone replacement, please visit Innovative Health and Wellness: Anti-Aging Therapy for a quick women’s hormone test. You should be tested if you answer “yes” to any the following:
- Has your interest in having sex diminished?
- Have you tried to conceive for a year without success?
- Do you experience hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, depression, mood swings, or changes in sleep patterns or appetite?
- Do you experience irritability, bloating, headaches, breast swelling or mood swings in the week prior to menstruation?
- Do you experience irregular menstrual cycles, spotting, or heavy bleeding?
- Do you have painful periods?
- Do you grow excess facial hair?
- Is intercourse painful due to vaginal dryness?
- Do you have a family history of breast or ovarian cancer?
- Are you are risk of heart disease due to smoking, overweight or family history?
About Menopause and Hormones
Menopause occurs in most women when they are age 45 to 55, with the mean age being 51 years. Changes in women’s health may begin around age 40, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
Menopause symptoms can include insomnia or disruption of sleep, hot flashes, decreased sex drive, night sweats, fatigue, dryness of the vagina, pain in the joints, urinary issues, and emotional problems.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy(BHRT) is the treatment of choice when dealing with restoring your hormones back to their normal levels.
These hormones are produced and compounded naturally without the use of synthetic compounds used in traditional hormone replacement. In addition, they are delivered in a manner that more closely resembles the natural secretion of hormones in our bodies.If you or a loved one are suffering with any “hormone” related symptoms, please don’t delay and see how this amazing BHRT can help!
Estrogen treatments from Innovative Health and Wellness can aid women who are experiencing meopause symptoms.
Call Innovative Health & Wellness Today
Innovative Health & Wellness now has two Georgia locations:
Woodstock (770) 926-4646 Buckhead (404) 816-0222
For your FREE consultation, call us today!
Schedule an Appointment with Your Woodstock Chiropractor today
You have the right to rescind within 72 hours, any obligation to pay for the services provided in addition to free or discounted services. Not valid for Medicare/Medicaid patients.
For your FREE consultation, call us today! Our call center is available 24 hours a day seven days a week