Chiropractor Serving Buckhead, GA
As more and more of us are under a tremendous amount of stress in our lives wouldn’t it make sense to consider natural stress relievers? Chiropractic is a science, art and philosophy that aims at reducing stress on the controlling system of our bodies; the central nervous system.
At our practice in Buckhead, GA, we believe that chiropractic treatment is about more than realigning the spine. Along with spinal manipulations, this therapy strives to reduce stress on the nerves in our bodies that control and coordinate every function in our bodies.
Who Can Benefit From Chiropractic Care
Virtually anyone can benefit from chiropractic care. From weekend warriors, to stay at home Moms and even children can benefit from being evaluated and potentially treated by a qualified chiropractor.
Fortunately, chiropractic treatments are safe for most people, including pregnant women. Many people benefit from spinal manipulation, including:
- Desk-job workers. If your typical workday involves hours of sitting behind a computer, you may develop low back and neck pain over time. Chiropractic adjustments can help realign your spine so you can sit with less pain and better posture.
- Sciatica patients. Because sciatica is often caused by pressure on the nerves in the lower back, a spinal adjustment may provide relief from this condition. If you’re interested in a noninvasive treatment for sciatica nerve damage, talk to our chiropractor.
- Migraine sufferers. If you regularly experience throbbing headaches, gentle manipulation of your neck may help. Many of our patients report a reduction in migraines after a series of chiropractic sessions.
- Insomniacs. Your inability to sleep could be because of alignment and nerve problems. Chiropractic care could be just what you need to enjoy a good night’s rest.
- Athletes. Sports, running, and bodybuilding can all take a toll on your body. Even if you don’t currently suffer from back pain, you can help prevent injury with spinal, hip, shoulder, and knee adjustments.
Did You Know?
In a recent Consumer Reports study, chiropractic outperformed prescription medication, deep-tissue massage, yoga, pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies, in treating back pain. 1
1 Consumer Reports Health Ratings Center. Back-Pain Treatments. ConsumerReports.org; July 2011.
If you’d like to learn more about what conditions chiropractic care can help treat, contact our office in Buckhead or Woodstock, GA.
How to Reach Innovative Health and Wellness
Call 770-926-4646 to reach our Woodstock, GA, location. Or, dial 404-816-0222 to contact our Buckhead office.
What Can You Expect From Us?
When you come into our chiropractic clinic, the first thing we will do is perform an evaluation. We will look at your health history and the alignment of your spine as we determine the best course of action to take. As you continue to come in for visits, we will regularly evaluate your progress so we can ensure you are getting the treatment you need.
If this is your first time visiting a chiropractor and you’re not sure what to expect, you have no need to worry. Our doctors of chiropractic are compassionate and caring, and they will help you feel right at ease. Our staff is friendly, professional, and always willing to answer any questions you may have. In addition, please check out all of our amazing 5 star reviews from our excited patients!
Call Innovative Health & Wellness Today
Innovative Health & Wellness now has two Georgia locations:
Woodstock (770) 926-4646
Buckhead (404) 816-0222
For your FREE consultation, call us today!
Schedule an Appointment with Your Buckhead Chiropractor today
You have the right to rescind within 72 hours, any obligation to pay for the provided in addition to free or discounted . Not valid for Medicare/Medicaid patients.